At Instead of Flowers, our top priority is providing a wonderful experience with our delicious, gourmet meals, and thoughtful gift shop items. Please review these important policies below.
Refunds and Returns Policies
- All Instead of Flowers meals are made to order specifically for you. As our products are perishable, returns are not accepted. We strive for complete satisfaction with every meal we cook. Please contact us if you feel something is not right. Refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- There are no returns or exchanges for Gift Shop items. Please contact us if you feel something is damaged.
- All sales of Gift Cards and Recipient’s Choice certificates are final. There are no refunds on these items, they are not transferable, and they are not redeemable for cash.
Shipping Rules and Policies
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that all delivery information is correct prior to submitting an order. We will not issue a refund for canceling an order, changing a delivery date, or delivery to a wrong address that was provided.
- Our custom packaging ensures that meals remain temperature controlled. You do not need to be home to accept delivery. We recommend putting your meal in the refrigerator as soon as you are able. As our meals are made fresh specifically for you, we recommend enjoying your meal on the day of delivery, or within no more than 1-2 days.
- In the metro-Atlanta area, deliveries are made Monday – Friday via a local courier partner. All meals are delivered in temperature-controlled packaging in a cooler bag between the hours of 3 pm – 6 pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests for a specific delivery time. You may also come pick up your order from our kitchen between 1 pm - 6 pm.
- Outside of the metro-Atlanta area, deliveries are made Tuesday – Friday via UPS. All meals are delivered in temperature-controlled packaging. Instead of Flowers is unable to guarantee any specific time of UPS delivery. However, most packages will be delivered between 8 am - 8 pm. Instead of Flowers is not responsible for delays on the part of UPS, including weather delays. Please keep in mind that once the package leaves our kitchen, we do not have any control over delivery.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO's or FPO's, or outside the contiguous United States.
Instead of Flowers is not responsible for damaged or spoiled product due to:
- Incorrect addresses – please verify with the recipient before completing your order.
- Extended transit time due to weather or other “Acts of God.”
- Shipments not opened immediately upon receipt.
- Orders sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable at the time of initial delivery attempt. Please notify the recipient of the pending arrival of a perishable delivery.
- In-store pickup orders that are not picked up on the selected date.
Damages and Delivery Issues
Please inspect your order immediately upon reception. If for any reason you are unhappy with the quality or packaging of an item you have received, please let us know immediately at email@example.com.
We will work to evaluate the issue and offer assistance. Images of damaged or spoiled items are required to request replacement or refund.